Comment on page
Android / IOS
1. Go to Main Menu(Top left 3 horizontal lines) 2. Click on Settings 3. Then, Click on Invoice Option 4. In the Invoice option, you will find "Add bank Account". Select your preferable bank account and save it 5. After all these changes you will find bank details in invoice while sharing. For more details you can refer to this link: https://help.bizanalyst.in/features/receivable-management/sending-reminders-by-whatsapp./add-bank-details-to-the-invoice
Follow the below steps for changing partner code, 1. Open the mobile app 2. Go to edit profile 3. Change partner code 4. Click Save. For more details you can refer to this link: https://help.bizanalyst.in/features-1/request-to-change-the-partner-code-from-the-mobile-application.
- 1.If the invoice number is automatic in a tally that time you cannot put the voucher no. from the mobile application. The reason for this is there might be a chance of getting voucher numbers mismatch in tally.
- 2.If the voucher numbering is manual in tally then only you can put the voucher no. from the mobile application.
- 3.If the voucher numbering is automatic/manual with preventing duplicate yes then need to put the voucher number from mobile app.
- 4.And if the prevent duplicate is no then we can keep voucher no. as blank.
First, select the company from the Menu / More Screen > Companies
Then, Go to Menu / More Screen > Settings > Invoice Settings > Company Logo
Biz Analyst Desktop app keeps checking for new data in the PC every 5 mins or whatever sync frequency user has set. Biz Analyst automatically sync so you will always see the difference of time in a device
Std Price is the MRP / Selling Price of the product
Std Cost is the Purchase price of the product
Avg. Purchase Price is the current Inventory Value / Quantity in Stock.
Yes! The Outstanding amount showing up in the app includes amount from Post Dated entries as well.
Go to Outstanding Receivables > Select a Ledger to see its PDC amount. Click on the PDC amount to see the complete details of all the PDC Vouchers.
In case a user logouts, all the data gets wiped off from the device and if the user logins again, all the data will get re-downloaded again in the mobile device.
Invoice no, Ref no, Voucher Type, Voucher Amount, Ledger name etc.
We have observed that around 50000 vouchers in your tally consumes around 50-100 MB on your mobile device. We compress the data and only show limited information on the app, thus utilising very limited space in the mobile.
There are 2 scenarios in which this can happen, causing the amount to show up as Receivable in the app:
- Advance payment to a Supplier, but no purchase bill is entered.
- Debit note made to a supplier, but payment not received yet.
Each voucher size is less than 1-2 kb. So the internet consumption will be very minimal.
Yes, You can find LR No. in the invoice. Go into the sales option select a particular invoice and if you have set it in tally you will find it there while sharing it.
iPhone does not allow any process to run in the background for more than 30 secs, thus limiting the application to generate any in-app notification.
Internet Connection is only needed to sync new data (vouchers) on both PC and mobile. Once the data is synced on the mobile device, it can be used even without the internet.
After downloading the mobile app, click on "Forgot Password". After entering your registered email address, you will get an email to create a new password. Once created, sign-in with the same email address and the new password in the mobile app.
Search "Biz Analyst" on the App Store / Play Store, Download the Mobile app, and sign-in with the same email ID and password created.