Tap on (+) button or go to Report section
2. Enter My Entries screen
3. Lets try creating a Receipt
4. The screen shows the list of created Receipts for the selected time period. For now we dont have any Receipt created. To create we will click on the (+) button.
5. First we will have to select a ledger to create a receipt. Type your customer name in the ledger name section and select ledger from the list.
6. Now add bank or cash ledger. Type bank name in the Bank/Cash Name section and select the bank or cash ledger from the list.
7. Enter the amount and select the mode of payment.
8. The receipt once created will show in the receipt list for the selected date range.
9. Now this voucher will be entered in tally as an optional voucher in the next sync automatically. NOTE: By default the setting for auto import will be ON. Please refer the image below:
10. If this setting is ON, all the voucher created from Biz Analyst app will be created in tally as an optional voucher.
11. If this setting is OFF, we will need to manually import the vouchers into tally.
12. To import the entries in tally manually we need to follow the below process. NOTE: The company should be open in tally for which we need to import the vouchers.
13. Now click on Pending Entries for that company in desktop app.
14. You will see Transaction List (1) as you have created a single entry from mobile. If you create 5 entries, you will see Transaction List (5).
15. Now click on Transaction List (1). You will see the entered receipt voucher from the mobile app here. To import this voucher in tally click on IMPORT button.
16. You can also view the details of the voucher by clicking on VIEW TRANSACTION
17. Now Biz Analyst will import this voucher as an optional voucher. On successful import, there will be a dialog showing Success Transactions as 1 or the number of voucher which were successfully imported. Click on OK to dismiss.
18. Now open tally and select the same company. Being on the Gateway of tally Press D for Display then press X for Exceptional Reports and O for Optional Vouchers. Select the date of the Receipt voucher created there you can see the Receipt voucher created by Biz Analyst.
19. If you cannot find the 'Optional Vouchers' option that means the Optional vouchers settings is not ON. To enable optional vouchers be on Gateway of tally. Press F11.
20. This voucher can be converted to a regular voucher by clicking on the Regular button shown in the image below.
21. Save the voucher.
22. Now to view the voucher you can go to D+A+L (Ledger Report) from the gateway of tally and select the ledger for the created voucher.