We are a third party application provider of the tally. Our product has been reviewed by Tally's team and is also listed on Tally's website as a recommended mobile application.
ODBC is one of the most reliable way suggested by Tally to fetch data from Tally to any Third Party Application
No! The app will work even if TSS is not renewed in Tally
No! We have created a custom application that syncs data automatically without having the user log in through tally.net
95% of the cases we have not seen or have gotten any complains of PC slowing down. In the remaining 5% cases, we have seen it slow down if the PC configuration is not optimal (Eg. 2GB ram, old processor, 32 bit operating system) or has too many applications running on the same PC.
Do I need to keep Tally Server ON 24x7 to view the data?